Please respect these rules when editing. Read all of the policy page before editing, just reading part does not cut it. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact an active administrator.
- Do not vandalize current articles. Continued vandalism will result in a block for a month. Longer periods of time will be given to those whose vandalism is more serious.
- No offensive articles, comments, or behavior of any kind. This results in a block for two weeks.
- No innappropriate commments, photos, or behavior of any kind. This results in at least a month long block.
- Do not make pointless articles. If you see one, attach the Request for Deletion tag on the article.
- Please respect neutrality.
- Respect other users. Personal attacks are not acceptable in any form. This will result in a week long ban.
- Refrain from fighting and causing "edit wars" on articles. It is considered edit warring if someone were to make or undo the same edit more than three times in a twenty-four hour period. If such conflict should occur, the proper steps to be taken in this scenario should be for those users along with others to have a respectful discussion on the article's talk page. The convention is for the article to be left as it was prior to the disputed edit, representing the last accepted revision, until an overall consensus is reached.
- No advertising on articles. This will result in a week long block.
- This means no comments that advertise for another site, such as: "I just got points! Visit website.com to get yours!"
Ways to stay NeutralEdit
- Do not only provide one point of view, but all relevant viewpoints as necessary.
- Support your article with actual facts.
- Use a reliable source.